Open Translate


Login Form


I know that many children suffer from allergies or hay fever at this time of year, so please can we ask that AN ADULT sign in any ‘emergency’ medication with the school office. We can then administer medication should your child start to suffer during the school day. This also applies to any medication that needs to be given during the school day. Remember that if your child requires access to an asthma pump then they should keep one in their classroom and an emergency pump should be given to the school office for safe keeping. DO NOT send your child to school with medication, all medication needs to be signed in by an ADULT and collected at the end of the day by an ADULT

Sun Safe
Sports news