At Pixmore School we take the views of parents and carers seriously and aim to work in partnership with you to support your child’s learning and well-being.
In October 2017 we invited you to complete a questionnaire to help us to see what we are doing well, and what we need to do better. The results from the 57 completed questionnaires are given below.
We have followed up on any issues raised by parents. Please come into school and talk to us if you have any concerns. Details of our concerns and complaints procedures are provided below.
Please take time to complete the online Oftsed questionnaire by following the link below. If you have any difficulties accessing the site, please come into school and we will be pleased to help you.
To register click on the link here: http://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/
|My child feels safe at school||95%||5%||0%|
|The school has a clear understanding of my child’s needs||98%||2%||0%|
|The school keeps me informed about my child’s progress||95%||5%||0%|
|I am given information about what my child is learning||87%||13%||0%|
|I have a clear idea about what my child needs to do to move on in their learning||84%||14%||2%|
|Teachers give me advice and tasks to help my child at home||84%||13%||3%|
|Teachers and other staff working with my children listen to my concerns||95%||5%||0%|
|I am pleased with the progress my child is making||95%||5%||0%|
|My child is happy at school||95%||5%||0%|
|My child has friends/peer support in school||98%||2%||0%|
|I know the staff who support my child in school||76%||24%||0%|
|I know how support staff help my child with their learning||75%||25%||0%|
|I am happy with the help my child receives||95%||5%||0%|
|I am involved in reviewing my child’s needs||84%||14%||2%|
|My child is involved in reviewing his/her own needs||76%||22%||2%|
|The school is well led and managed||95%||2%||2%|
|I would recommend this school to a friend||95%||3%||2%|
Overall, I would describe the support my child receives in school as:
Excellent 70 Good 30 Satisfactory 0 Poor 0
- Love this school!
- Very happy with this school. My daughter really seems to be thriving.
- Very impressed with my daughter’s progress already and staff have been very supportive and informative. Thank you.
- My child has had a fantastic start to Year 4.
- Great school, friendly environment. As parent I feel confident letting my son go to Pixmore. Wonderful teacher, fantastic head who always makes time if I need to talk about something concerning school. Well done Pixmore!
- I’ve always loved Pixmore and both my children have been very happy here. Thank you!
- Fantastic school – my son has settled really well.
- We have always been really happy with our daughter’s progress.
- Our daughter has had a really good start this year – very happy with her teacher.
- Very happy with the school. Our girls both love coming and are making great progress.
- I am happy with my son’s progress so far – thank you for all the support.
- We are very happy with Pixmore and the support that our sons has received this year.
- My child has had a difficult start to the year due to her own anxieties and issues, but the staff have been very helpful and understanding with her and have helped her well.